Try the new NHS App
If you’re a patient at our practice you can now use the NHS App. A simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet. You can use the NHS App to check your symptoms and get instant advice, book appointments, order repeat prescriptions, view your GP medical record and more. If you already use Patient access you can continue to use it. You can use the NHS App as well.
For more information go to www.nhs.uk/nhsapp
To get set up please click on the 'ONLINE SERVICES' tab above or ask any member of the reception team.
Benefits of the apps:
Patients like the apps because:
- they get 24-hour access from anywhere
- they don’t waste time trying to get through on the phone
- they have more control over when they book appointments
- they can cancel more easily if they need to
- they can order their repeat prescriptions easily
- NHS login means in most cases they don’t have to come into the practice to get access
- they have access to information about their medications, conditions and treatments wherever they are