- The line for the surgery is out of order today 12.2.2020. Patients and others will be automatically connected to the surgery mobile when the surgery number 02088009837 is dialed.
- BT is working on getting the line in order.
DO NOT COME TO THE PRACTICE IF YOU HAVE FOLLOWING:
- TRAVELLED AND RETURNED FROM WUHAN PROVINCE/CHINA IN THE LAST 14 DAYS
- EXPERIENCING ANY COLD AND FEVER SYMPTOMS
- HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH CONFIRMED DIAGNOSED CORONAVIRUS PATIENT
PLEASE CALL THE PRACTICE AND LEAVE A MESSAGE FOR THE DUTY DOCTOR. DUTY DOCTOR WILL RETURN THE CALL WITHIN 2 HOURS. THIS IS TO REDUCE THE RISK OF SPREAD OF INFECTION AND IN LINE WITH PUBLIC HEALTH ENGLAND GUIDANCE.
- APPOINTMENT SESSION CHANGE: We are now offering on the day appointments from 10:45am. Please call the surgery at 9am to book in these appointments.
- CARER: If you are a carer we want to hear from you! We want to offer support to you where you need the most. You can find out more information by clicking HERE.
- CLINICAL PHARMACY: Please see below information regarding the clinical pharmacist who will be at the surgery on certain days.
Patient information leaflet
Patient information leaflet Bengali
Patient information leaflet Chinese
Patient information leaflet Gujarati
Patient information leaflet Polish
Patient information leaflet Turkish
- GDPR: The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is an EU Regulation which has been directly applicable in the UK from 25 May 2018. All relevant information can be found in the Patient Information Tab- GDPR.
On the 27th September 2017 the surgery had its CQC visit. The surgery scored GOOD in all domains. Please see below.
- LARC/ Womens Health Clinic:
LARC/ Womens Health Clinicruns every Wednesday from 2:30. Check out the LARC Clinic section under services for more details.
Currently there is a nation wide shortage of Hepatitis A travel vaccinations. If you require Hep A for travel please go to your local NOMAD or other travel vaccine centre. However if you require the vaccine due to the ongoing hepatitis outbreak mainly affecting MSM, hepatitis A vaccine is now available at your local GUM clinic. Please see links to both clinics.
NOMAD Travel Clinic City Doc Travel Clinic London Travel Clinic Local GUM Clinic
- Friends and Family Testing (FFT)
If your current up to date mobile number is given to us, after each appointment a short three question survey will be sent to you. We would be grateful if you could answer.
The surgery will be using text messages to contact our patients. This could be confirmation/reminders of appointments or to ask patients to contact the surgery for example. Please ensure that we have up to date contact details for you and your family.
GP online services allow you to access a range of services via your computer or mobile. Once you have signed up, you will be able to:
The service is free. Everyone who is registered with a GP can have access to their practice's online services.
- Did you know you can refer yourself to physiotherapy without seeing a doctor?
See here http://msk.whittington.nhs.uk/our-physiotherapy-and-podiatry-services/physiotherapy/
or see our other referrals under the Patient Information tab.
- Vitamin D Patient Information
Click on this link Vitamin D Patient Information for information on who should take Vitamin D as a supplement.
Please note that you cannot park in the residential bays from 9:00-6:30pm. Please also be aware that neighbouring roads are all resident permit parking only. Metered parking is available on Cornwall road, and free street parking is available on Alton Road, Keston Road, Ripon Road, Downshill Park Road and Kirkstall Avenue from 9:30 - 2:00. After that the free street parking changed to residential.
- Did you know....you can now see a GP at the weekend?
We are very pleased to be offering weekend appointments to our patients. These appointments are available at a local health centre and can be booked through our receptionists or by yourself on 0330 053 9499. We are encouraging people to use this service which provides additional appointments to fit in with your busy lifestyles. Patients can see a GP, nurse or healthcare assistant over the weekend for routine GP appointments, health checks and treatments. People with long term health conditions such asthma and diabetes can also access these appointments.
- Pertussis (Whooping cough) immunisation is available to all expecting mothers from 20 weeks and up to 32 weeks.
- Men ACWY: Children aged 14 (school year 9) will be offered the Men ACWY vaccine in school as part of the routine adolescent schools programme alongside the 3-in-1 teenage booster, and as a direct replacement for the Men C Vaccination. Students going to university or college for the first time, including overseas and mature students up to the age of 25 also can have the Men ACWY vaccination at the practice.